You are explicitly requested to take note of the information below. This information relates to your use of this website (hereafter referred to as the "Cypress Diagnostics website") and to the information and images found on this web site. The information and images on the Cypress Diagnostics website have been made available by Cypress Diagnostics BVBA Langdorpsesteenweg 160, 3201 Langdorp, Belgium. By the mere fact of accessing and using the Cypress Diagnostics website, you accept to observe all the conditions and guidelines set forth herein, as well as all legal provisions related to the use of the Cypress Diagnostics website.
The Cypress Diagnostics website is made available on an "as is" basis by Cypress Diagnostics BVBA By doing so, Cypress Diagnostics BVBA neither makes any explicit or any implicit acknowledgement, nor does it provide any guarantee of any kind with regard to the Cypress Diagnostics website or its contents.
Specifically, Cypress Diagnostics BVBA neither makes any explicit nor any implicit acknowledgement, nor does it provide any guarantee of any kind with regard to the following :
- that the information on the Cypress Diagnostics website is or would be fit for commercialization and/or suitable for any other purpose;
- that the information on the Cypress Diagnostics website is accurate, complete or up-to-date;
- that you will be able to use the Cypress Diagnostics website or that it will be available on a permanent basis in either its present or any future form or format;
- that the software that is available from the Cypress Diagnostics website or any other types of materials, is free from viruses or defects or compatible with your hardware;
It belongs to your own responsibility :
- to use anti-virus software or any other type of software or materials available from the Cypress Diagnostics website or not, compatible with your own software;
- to verify whether - and if so, to what extent - the contents or information made available through the Cypress Diagnostics website, is either accurate, complete or up-to-date;
The editorial contents of any web site accessed by you, by using a hyperlink available on the Cypress Diagnostics website, is strictly subject to the responsibility of the party making this other web site available.
Except as provided for in the exceptions detailed below, Cypress Diagnostics BVBA will in no way assume responsibility or liability, either for negligence, infringement of contractual commitments or any other reason, for the loss of or damage incurred by yourself in any which manner (included, without restriction, direct losses or damage, indirect losses or consequential damage, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of information or loss of profit) as a result of: computer viruses or other 'bugs' transmitted from the Cypress Diagnostics website, your use of or reliance on other web sites which you have accessed by way of hyperlinks made available on the Cypress Diagnostics website, any type of inaccurate information published on the Cypress Diagnostics website or your non-compliance of applicable legislation and rules and regulations as applicable to you or in the event you should chose to rely on the Cypress Diagnostics website.
Prices, information regarding product availability, as well as every product information, if any, are subject to alteration without prior notice.
All and any of the Cypress Diagnostics BVBA administrators, employees or representatives will be responsible for or liable to any which type of damage resulting from or related to the use of the Cypress Diagnostics website.
The above serves as an all-encompassing restriction of liability which applies to any form of damage, including - be it not restricted to - repairment damage, direct or indirect losses or consequential losses, loss of data, revenue or profits, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
The above conditions and guidelines are governed by Belgian law. The Belgian courts will be exclusively competent in settling any disputes, controversies or claims resulting from or relating to the above conditions and guidelines, both with regard to the existence, the validity or the enforceability thereof, insofar as no amicable out-of-court settlement can be reached to terminate any such dispute, controversy or claim.